Landscaping project to get on with or need to replace that broken fence panel? Have you moved into a new property and wish to define your border? Then Townsend Timber has the materials for you . . .
If you are unsure of what you need, do call, Townsend Timber are happy to help!
LANDSCAPING AND FENCING COMPONENTS
- Sawn Fencing Posts
- Stakes & Rails
- Stock Fence & Barbed Wire
- Chestnut Fencing Materials : paling, posts & rails
- Closeboard Fencing Materials : featheredge boards, rails & gravelboards
- Palisade (picket) fencing materials : pales (flat, pointed or round tops), rails & posts
- Closeboard Fence Panels & Standard or Screen Trellis (heavy duty)
- Concrete Posts & Gravelboards & Repair Spurs
- Decking: 32mm grooved deck boards, Treated joists, stainless steel fixings
- General C24 graded Construction Timber: 50×100 | 50×125 | 50×150 | 50×200 | 50×225 – 3.6M & 4.8m (up to 6.0m to order)
- Joinery timbers : Hardwoods (Oak | Iroko | Sapele) / Softwoods (Redwood pine | Cedar | Siberian Larch)
- Cladding Timbers : H/duty weatherboard (Tanalised S/Wood | Homegrown Cedar & Larch) / T&G boarding / Charred
- Landscaping timbers & Sleepers : sawn tanalised, oak
- Nails, Staples. Bolts, Screws
- Post-crete post mix & Bagged aggregates
- Stainless Steel Fixings – Extensive stocks
- Chainlink : wire, posts (steel & concrete), ironwork
- Steel Post Supports
Closeboard, Overlap and Trellis Panels are automatically 1.83 m or 6′ wide. Whilst Townsend aim to stock a selection of these, bespoke sizes are available as an ordered made-to-measure item.
Trellis can be with standard sized apertures or smaller ones to create a screen effect. Screen Trellis is an order only item.
For more help on styles take a look at our images on the fence erecting service page.